Special Abilities
Married Status
Maid No.
* Please feel free to contact us at 2233 4343 if you are looking for maids with other special abilities or different countries
Eligible employer must possess Hong Kong ID. For employers who are in applying for HKID, copy of passport and employment visa may require.;
  1. For every Helper to be employed, the employer must have a household income of no less than HK$15,000 per month or assets of comparable amount to support the employment of a Helper for the whole contractual period. 
    • The latest 6 months income proof;
    • Copy of the latest Tax Demand Note; and/or
    • Provide financial proof to support sufficient economic burden during the contract period.

  2. If one of party is acting as employer but without income proof, the other party must provide evidence:
    • Copy of the latest Tax Demand Note; and
    • Copy of marriage certificate (If the marriage certificate is lost, birth certificate of kids may be used as proof of marital relationship), or copy of birth certificate (to prove parents and children relationship)
Required Documents
  • Copy of Hong Kong Identification (if who are in applying for HKID, copy of passport and employment visa may require.);
  • Address Proof (e.g. government rates, water bill, electricity bill, telephone bill…);
  • Please supply proof document from Housing Department if living in public housing estates;
  • Family members information (English name in full, date of birth and HKID number) *passport number and birth certificate number is also valid;
  • If you want to employ domestic helpers for your parents or family, you have to submit proofs of relationship and a letter of guarantee stating that you will be responsible for all expenses;
  • If you already hired a domestic helper, you have to submit a copy of domestic helper’s HKID, passport and employment contract.
Foreign Domestic Helpers shall only be provided live-in domestic duties at employer’s residence during contractual period, and the Helper shall be provided with suitable accommodation and with reasonable privacy
Employers are responsible provide helpers the followings:
  • Not less than the minimum allowable wage HK$4,630 per month;
  • Not less than 1 rest day in every period of 7 days;
  • 12 Statuary Holiday and minimum 7 days paid annual leave per a calendar year;
  • Free medical treatment for ill or injury (no matter it is caused by work) & sickness allowance;
  • Statutory labour insurance;
  • Free Return Passage and Food & Travelling Allowance; and/or
  • Severance Payment and Long Service Payment.